I guess it is time for me to grow up, to get serious about life, to start preparing for my future, to hunker down, to get on with getting on, to make life changing decisions, to set my course, to make resolutions for this new year coming up in my life.
I am turning 4-years old today and before I know it, well before my dad knows it (time goes faster for him than for me) I am going to be off to college and somebody has to pay for it. Who knows I may become a writer, or a singer, or a dancer, or a plumber, or a cook, or a mommy and I will need/want an online presence.
Better get started now. Time to get down to brass tacks.
So, on my 4th birthday I resolve for the coming year:
1. to go to preschool and play with my friends
2. to learn how to get along with others
3. to smile and laugh as much as I can
4. to learn everything I possibly can about everything in the world
5. to make a lot of mistakes but not hurt myself so much that I can’t keep learning
6. to eat, sleep, sing, dance, and hold hands with other people who want to do the same
7. to go to Church and listen and grow and know that there is a reason why I am here
8. to dream and watch those dreams come true
9. to eat ice cream, drink honey juice, make cookies with my daddy and mommy and do all sorts of fun things every chance I can
10. to go anywhere I can and to absorb everything I can about different people and places and give my heart to everyone whether they give it in return or not
11. to make the world a happier place because “Mia was here!”
How about you? What are you going to do this year?